Imagine how impressed your friends will be when you show up with this Motorcycle Beast Stand!
Perfect BBQ tool for backyard parties, home gift for Memorial Day, Father's day, any holiday or just because, for the "hard to buy for person"! Entertain your friends with this funny chicken holder the Motorcycle Beast Stand!
Cooking beer can chicken is easy, but you can use any type of can to sit the chicken on! And roasting chicken on a BBQ, grill, or oven is the best way to cook a chicken!
Here are the basic instructions:
Things you need:
- A can (Beer or any other)
- Chicken rub or chicken spices. You can use anything you want, salt and pepper works great too
- The cool Motorcycle Beast Stand that's Funny!
- BBQ, Grill, Charcoal barbeque, or Oven.
You can also use soda pop, wine, or anything you want. But it works best on a 355ml, 12oz can of any kind.
1-chicken Motorcycle BeastStand
- Preheat to about 350 °F or 177˚Celsius
- Drink 3/4 of the can of beer. Leave about 1/4 in the can. This will steam inside your chicken keep your chicken moist
- Season your bird on a cutting board
- Assemble stand, insert beer can (or any type of 12 oz can)
- Put chicken on top of the can
- If your cooking in the oven, use a baking sheet under the Motorcycle Beast Stand
- Cook for about 1 to 1.5 hrs depending on the size of the bird
- Make sure the internal temp is 165°F or 75° Celsius
- Let it sit on a cutting board for about 10 minutes
Feature: Easily Cleaned
Feature: Heat Resistance
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.